Our Workplace Safety Policy
The safety and health of our employees in Al Arif Air Conditioning Systems LLC is our foremost business consideration. The company will comply with all applicable workplace safety and health requirements and maintain occupational safety and health standards that equal or exceed the best practices in the industry.
- The company will maintain a safety committee, which consists of Management and our employees. Our responsibility will be identifying hazards and unsafe work practices, removing obstacles to prevent accidents and helping to evaluate the company's effort to achieve an accident and injury-free workplace.
- The company recognizes that the owners, supervisors, and all other employees share responsibility for a safe and healthful workplace.
- All employees have responsibility for their own safety as well as for the safety of their fellow workers.
- Management will consider all employee suggestions for achieving a safer, healthier workplace.
- Supervisors must enforce company rules and ensure that employees follow safe practices during their work.